“>>>, He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. >>”
According to the Electronic Frontier Foundation, there are at least five creepy things the FCC regulations would have made illegal. But thanks to the Senate, ISPs can now continue doing these things as much as they want, and it will probably be years before we can do anything to stop them.
- Sell your browsing history to basically any corporation or government that wants to buy it
- Hijack your searches and share them with third parties
- Monitor all your traffic by injecting their own malware-filled ads into the websites you visit
- Stuff undetectable, un-deletable tracking cookies into all of your non-encrypted traffic
- Pre-install software on phones that will monitor all traffic — even HTTPS traffic — before it gets encrypted. AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have already done this with some Android phones.>>>”
نسبة الأسر التي تقترض المال أو التي تتكبد ديوناً ارتفعت إلى 90% (مروان بو حيدر)
People have lost their sense of security, status and even identity. Trump’s victory is the scream of an America desperate for radical change
ألدوس هكسلي رغم أن أجواء الحرب الباردة دفعت بأعمال جورج أورويل التنبؤية إلى الواجهة لما فيها من نقد صريح للستالينية، إلا أنّ أعمال هكسلي التي أهملت طويلاً، تبدو اليوم عملاً شديد المعاصرة يتفوق
The aim is to challenge, with facts, a populist rhetoric that scapegoats the entire Syrian refugee population in Lebanon for a crisis of which they are the primary victims.
Financial meltdown, environmental disaster and even the rise of Donald Trump – neoliberalism has played its part in them all. Why has the left failed to come up with an alternative?