“>>>, He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. >>”
According to the Electronic Frontier Foundation, there are at least five creepy things the FCC regulations would have made illegal. But thanks to the Senate, ISPs can now continue doing these things as much as they want, and it will probably be years before we can do anything to stop them.
- Sell your browsing history to basically any corporation or government that wants to buy it
- Hijack your searches and share them with third parties
- Monitor all your traffic by injecting their own malware-filled ads into the websites you visit
- Stuff undetectable, un-deletable tracking cookies into all of your non-encrypted traffic
- Pre-install software on phones that will monitor all traffic — even HTTPS traffic — before it gets encrypted. AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have already done this with some Android phones.>>>”
“>>> اقتربت منه بلطفٍ خبيث وقالت له: «سيدي، هل لي أن أعرف ماذا فعلت لتستحق الدعوة إلى العشاء؟».
رد مايلز دايفس: «لقد غيَّرتُ مسار الموسيقى خمس أو ستّ مرّات… وأنت، ما فعلتِ غير أنك ضاجعتِ الرئيس؟».
Source: الحلقة ٩٣ | الأخبار